Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Woot! 1500 words tonight, despite a lengthy phone conversation with my beloved sister about our respective frustrations.

I'm happy with these words, too. It's definitely a false dawn, all bright and shiny and full. I can't wait to blow it all to Hell.

Woot!

But my lovely sleeping-in gig tomorrow got cancelled due to unforseen events at work. Long story short, I gotta go in at the regular time tomorrow. Good news, I get to keep all the overtime. Woot for bigger paychecks!

But now, to bed. I have a pretty busy weekend planned. Going to Mom's for her birthday (which actually isn't until next week), so I may not be able to blog. I'm a little nervous about not being able to post a word count, but I'll suck it up. I'm so close to the end that I think I'll be okay.

The hardest part is past, I think. Unless, of course, it's a false dawn.

O.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home