Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Due to several intervening factors, my Sunday was not precisely my own. Plus, as I said before, I'm sort of "in the Cave" as regards the book, so I think the word counts will not be as wham-bam as they have been until I get to the actual calamity I have planned. Bwahah.

However, I did put out 2000 very important words today, and I was just getting back into the beat when I realized what time it was. Grrr. But, I'm proud to say that I'm 2/3 of the way through the book now! Woo-hoo!

Anyway, to bed with me, and I'll hopefully get to write more tomorrow, even though I'm pretty sure I'll be working late. *sigh* Sleep? Bah, who needs it!

Oh, and GO CHIEFS! WOOT!

*dances off to bed*

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Devgel Zo said...

*waves the Chiefs flag*

Yay! Chiefs, baby!

I'm glad you're past the halfway mark...selfish tochan I am, I want you back in this world, but you go for it! Kick ass, write like a muse possessed and live every word. You're awesome, Neechan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home