Thursday, October 26, 2006

Amusing Sidebar:

I dabble over at NationStates with my absolutely fabulous country of Pakawotamee. Zo, bless her heart, got me all sucked in over there, and I continually strive to keep my rights and freedoms high and my economy thriving while keeping my income tax low. It's all sorts of fun to guess what will happen when you pick a given option as a solution to the day's issue.

Plus, I picked snails as national animals, so I get some really, really funny choices. One dealt with the need for a speed limit. Heh. Speed. Snails. You do the math.

Anyway, thanks to Paperback Writer and her never-ending array of fascinating and fun links, I give you this snippet from today's Pakawotamee Scribe.



Ha! Ain't it great?? Woot!

If you wanna try your own, here's the link. This...is so much fun. I could do this all night if I didn't have a book to write.

*sigh*

Work, work, work. A writer's work is never done. There's always one more paragraph to sweat over, one more character to conflict, one more participle to dangle.

...Wait....

[EDIT: Oh, and I still have The Crap. Not sick, per se, just feeling crappy. Concentration is a little better, as I hope you can tell, but meh. Also, this may be the linkin-est post I have ever made. I'm kinda proud.]

2 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pats woefully neglected states of Zogeta and Slynovia*

Alas, my children. I will return...someday...

Bwahaha! I pride myself on my bad influence on my Neechan. *wise Yoda nod*

Yay for your state and the cool newspaper! I think I'm going to go make something like it for Teh Beloved.

Hope you get better soon!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Okay, that is just cool as hell!
Love it, must try it!
How are you hon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home