Monday, October 09, 2006

Amusing Sidebar:

First, check out this article by The Poz. See, I read this article on the fabulously terrible Arizona Cardinals right before watching the Chiefs game yesterday, and I was fairly certain that I'd cursed my boys by finding it so damn amusing.

Oi. It was very nearly instant karma. Luckily, my boys pulled out that last field goal and the football gods themselves blew the Cards' last kick wide. Whew!

At any rate, Joe Posnanski has consistently cracked me up for years, though not everything he writes is about football.

I know, I know. If it's not about football, it's not about anything. Preachin to the choir, folks.

Heh.

Anyway, not very much writing tonight, and I deleted everything I wrote. Seriously. I didn't get to write at lunch today and didn't get home from work until almost 8:30. Then, I watched Heroes (or what was left of it...*sigh*) and called Dad.

By the time I got done there, it was almost time to hit the sack for the night. Plus, a friend had sent me a short story to read...like two weeks ago...so I figured I'd better get my butt in gear and read it. Then, I wrote.

And it sucked. Big time.

So I deleted it. I'll try again tomorrow. But I did write.

I just didn't keep any of it. *sheepish*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home