Friday, September 15, 2006

Sidebar:

Just a quick post to update.

3200 words tonight. Not bad, considering that I didn't get started until about 10:00. *sheepish* I had company, and then just as company left, Dad called.

Needless to say, I had to clean up the living room real quick, since I'd promised to do it last time Dad was up. Heh. Ahem.

Yes, Jody. I cleaned up the living room. Tossed out all the junk mail. Sorted through the non-junk mail for whatever wasn't out of date. Saved a few things. Found books I thought I'd lost.

I should probably have vacuumed, too, but--to quote Clint Eastwood in Two Mules for Sister Sarah--"I ain't got time for that!"

So, 3200 words added. It's up to 41 pages single-spaced. In 4 days. Blows my mind. When it goes, it just goes, baby.

And now, it's SO time for bed.

5 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Pesh said...

Warning: Certain hazards may now exist within the Geeb Zone. Upon entering the domain, please be cautious of a coffee table hovering near the ceiling. With no junk mail to hold it down, this could present a table leg-to-face threat. And remember, learning is half the battle!

*snerk*

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Heheheh.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Anna Black (Diana) said...

Congrats on getting the 3200 words done! I'm a bit behind with my writing but have a short story that must go out no later than tomorrow so I have to get on the job!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Now Pesh, you gotta think positively. I have invented The Antigravity Device. It's called "cleaning".

Instant billionaire, I tell you. INSTANT.

And thanks, Diane. Sometimes, it feels like scraping for 500 words, and others, you look up and there are 20 new pages since you blinked last. It's weird.

But the Muse is with me on this one. Or...to be more honest...the Muse is riding me like the Devil on crack with a whip in hand.

>.<

Heheheheh....

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Pesh said...

Why oh why do I see 'Rotto with one of those devil headbands sort of jammed into his hair and a wad of hair gel forming a spiked tail at the other end, while wearing a "sloopy" grin?

And another odd thought. (Surprising, huh?). If antigravity comes from cleaning, why the heck hasn't someone killed Bulma yet? I'm sure there are plenty of women in the world more than willing to shower Kakarot and 'Jita in junk mail.

*plots while wringing hands deviously*

Bwahaha...

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Great. Just great. Now I'm gonna have bizarro dreams about a half-Kakarot/half-devil creature of some sort chasing after me with a vacuum cleaner and a handful of printed e-mails. Nice, Pesh.

>.<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home