Monday, September 25, 2006

Dear Charlie:

2600 words tonight, and I even made time for the premier of Heroes. I think that show's gonna be big.

Of course, I identify most with the little Japanese guy who wants to live life like Star Trek. Bless his heart! If I had actual proof that I could warp time and thereby warp space, you bet your sweet bippy I'd be trying it out every chance I got!

I'd be wearin that sucker OUT.

Anyway, looks to be an interesting concept. As much as I'm kinda meh about Ali Larter, I gotta admit that I'm curious about her "ability". My reflection starts pulling that crap, and we're gonna have a misunderstandin. There's gonna be some furniture movin.

Heh. This moment has been brought to you by Bernie Mac.

Anyway, I kinda hit another segue section tonight, so it took me a while to get started. Plus, I knew that I needed to disconnect at 8:00 to watch the new show -- and it's a strange day, indeed, when GB pauses her WRITING to watch TELEVISION....

O.o

But once I got back to the ol' computer and just made myself write, it flowed again, and another good 2000 words cranked out. I sat down at 9:00 and wrote for like five minutes, then looked up and it was 10:40. Yikes!

So, time for bed. Here's hoping for some sleep tonight, because if I keep up this half-insomnia bit that I've had for the last two weeks, I'm just gonna get up and write.

I'll sleep when I'm dead.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

I caught Heroes too, and I really did like it. At first I was worried, because while the abilities all seem pretty cool, the story and characters were disjointed. There wasn't any focus to bring everything together. However, the previews of next week hinted at how things will start coming together. Very cool.

*claps for the words*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home