Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bizarro Sidebar:

Okay, my picks are weird this week. Bizarro. I'll try to explain, but some of them...simply cannot be understood.

Buffalo over Miami [I dunno. it could happen.]
Carolina over Minnesota
Cincinnati over Cleveland
Chicago over Detroit [it's weird, picking Da Bears, ain't it?]
Indianapolis over Houston
New Orleans over Green Bay [what can I say? my northern boys got killed]
Philly over Giants [God, this'll be a great game, though!]
Baltimore over Oakland [heh, I'd pick anyone over Oakland]
Atlanta over Tampa Bay
Seattle over Arizona
St. Louis over San Fran [guh, I hate St. Louis, but I do think they'll win]
KC over Denver [duh, no brainer]
Jets over New England [hey, it could happen...couldn't it?]
San Diego over Tennessee [O.o...no idea]
Washington over Dallas [don't ask, please]
Jacksonville over Pittsburgh [no, I don't really want to get any of these right]

So you can all feel free to point and laugh at me Tuesday morning when I've only gotten like one right. Heh.

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Devgel Zo said...

Anoo...

*waves Chiefs flag*

I'll support the Chiefs! (They're the only team I know...)

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Trust me. They need the help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home