Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Well, the bazillion charts are audited, the daily charts are put away, and as soon as I'm done alphabetizing my filing tomorrow, I can take off for Kentucky for 4 days off to pretty much eat and sit on my ass at a friend's house.

Woot! Vacation, here I come!

*dies*

These last few weeks have been...busy. If I never have to audit a chart again, it'll still be too soon. Gah.

Anyway, bag's packed. Just gotta slip in my toothbrush and laptop tomorrow morning. Heh.

It's a nine hour drive, though, and I don't have cruise control. My knee's gonna be killing me by the time I get there, but I got a few days to get the ache worked out before screwing it up again. Nice! And I'll probably get to see PotC: Dead Man's Chest again with new people.

Woot, again!

Okay, I'm obviously fried, so I'm going directly to bed. After a bath, of course. And maybe a readthrough of something my beloved sister's sending me. Heh.

*really dies this time*

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Devgel Zo said...

Hurrah for freedom!

Mayhaps you can spend this time writing and working on a little ficlet named 'Priorities'...maybe.

And I'd love to watch PoC again! I missed so much because I was trying to not get stuck staring at the make-up.

Vegeta: Lies. You were staring at Jack Sparrow.

...

*cuffs him*

Hush.

Pretty far to drive, Geebers, but have fun! You've earned the break!

Zo

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Have a super safe trip, Sis!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home