Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Well, it was my beloved sister's birthday today. Happy birthday, Sis! I love you!

So I went to her house for her birthday celebration. She cooked. A LOT. And she made her own cake. *facepalm* The woman doesn't understand being coddled, darn it!

Heh, at least she let me help A LITTLE this time. *snerk*

See, I understand her reluctance. I cook, too, and it weirds me out when someone "helps" me in my own kitchen. This...is Reason #437 why I'm glad I don't have kids.

Heh....

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Thank you for my flowers and for coming to see me!!!

P.S. My dryer won't work today. :-( Sears guy is supposed to come this afternoon. Cross your fingers that we don't have to replace it, 'cause I don't know where the money would come from!!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Devgel Zo said...

Happy birthday, Joely! I wish you boundless creative energy and the total absence of writer's block!

*waves from Africa*

I'm GB's kouhai, by the way. Her protege, really.

And GB...I still think you have to pass your sugar cookie recipe onto someone, and who better than your own progeny?

*ducks slash of swords*

Ack! Okay! I take it back!

*throws a baby bottle at GB, giggles then runs away*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home