Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Crazy-busy weekend. I'm pretty zonked, but I survived. Barely.

*sigh* The yard sale at my beloved sister's house was kind of a semi-success -- I sold enough to cover gas up there and a little extra, but Sis did SO well! -- but getting up at the buttcrack of dawn after basically just RESTING (instead of sleeping) was something else entirely. Whew.

However, I had something of a breakthrough in this long dry spell of insomnia at my mom's last night. She has this monster-huge thick mattress on her guest bed that just swallows you...*grin*...okay, and she doped me up with a potent antihistamine. Heh. I still did the sleepy-wakey thing, but I slept a lot more than I was awake, and that's a HUGE plus.

So hopefully, I'll just pass out cold tonight. Woot!

Sleeeeeeeeep.....

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

I wish we could have done better on the clothes. Without the baby equipment and old DVD/VHS I don't think we'd have broke $100. Hope the extra sleep helps and you're back on track!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Devgel Zo said...

*glares at GB's lovely muse*

You should be sneaking drugs into her drinks too. Maybe she'd sleep more.

Glad to hear you did get some rest, Geebers! Use it well and hope to chat soon on YIM.

"Nothing good ever happens when we're together." - Vegeta to Kakarot, Inner Buu episodes

The same could apply to us!

Will have a Devgel story in your inbox soon...might just knock you out. Not sure if it'll be from a good or a bad angle...but we'll just have to see, ne?

Sleep tight!
- Zo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home