Saturday, May 06, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Vegging. I am seriously just vegging this weekend.

Watching DBZ. Loving Kakarot at Super Saiyan 3...or at Super Saiyan...or just kicking the crap out of whoever at his normal level. He's lots of fun. And stuff blows up, which is always good.

Also watching Justice League: Unlimited. Again, fighting and explosions. Always good.

Seeing a pattern here? Heheh.

Also diggin' on Fate. Is he not just the most enigmatic, nifty, and kick-ass player in the Justice League?? Fate RULES.

Anyway....

Weird week. By Thursday, I'd already put in 38 hours at work. Had another 100% audit at work that took all of my concentration for a day. It probably should have taken a week, but I don't play like that. I want stuff DONE.

So I stayed late Tuesday night, even though I'd stayed late Monday night. I got to go in late Friday, though, which meant I got to sleep in. Woot!

Sleep. Is. GOOD.

But watching cartoons all day Saturday is GREAT! Woo-hoo!

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Devgel Zo said...

Ain't nothing in this world like watching toons on a saturday with a big bowl of cereal and best friends on either side of you!

Hey, GB, you think you could come onto YIM sometime? Would be nice to chat to you! Did you get my messages?

Cool. Enjoy the rest of your lazy sunday...*takes a deep breath* Got to kill the homework now. Joy.

- Zo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home