Monday, April 10, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Migraine. BAD.

Maybe the worst I've had since the one that knocked me out of action for 3 days, and that one was...gosh...*winces and tries to think*...six years ago? Seven?

Guh. I've slept since then. My brain hurts, no nerve endings notwithstanding. Hurts so bad the back of my head and the nape of my neck feels sore to the touch. I have these little flashes of blinding light in my vision, especially when accidentally looking at a light source.

Loud. Everything is loud.

I made myself go to work this morning because it didn't seem any worse than the last one...but it got worse quick. They made me go home because after I mistakenly ate lunch (my stomach was roaring), I felt like puking my guts out. Only the thought of how much it would hurt kept me from yakking.

After a couple of hours of just resting on the couch with my arm over my eyes -- no, I still can't quite manage a nap, even when I need one -- I think I can think...if that isn't redundant.

*winces*

Why is everything so loud??

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Poor Sis! *hugs* Do you still have some of the migrane meds? TAKE THEM. Get some rest. I hope you feel better after a good night's sleep! Drink fluids, too, in case you're dehydrated.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Devgel Zo said...

*shakes head*

Told you to slow down with the world-domination!

*grins and runs out of arm's reach*

*tosses pain medication at GB*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home