Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Good grief, it's been a week since I posted. Who am I and what have I done with GutterBall??

Heh, it's not even that I've been particularly busy, though I don't feel like I've had much free time. I haven't even been writing too terribly much...*gasp*...or anything. I did bake some sweet cream biscuits...but that was today.

*facepalm*

I suppose I just didn't do anything blog-worthy. Just runnin' around like a chicken with my head cut off. No purpose. No will. No real direction. Heh.

I have, however, kept up on my exercising/political-reading thing. I'm still pretty sure that's two wrongs, but it does seem to be making a right. I guess.

I suppose.

Shouldn't that like...crack a hole through the center of existence or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home