Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sidebar:

I may be short my internet connection until...oh...next Wednesday.

I'm hoping it won't come to that. But with Dave moving...well, the cable internet is in his name, and we both work during the company's business hours, and they're being potty words about switching his over to my name while he starts up a new one, and...and...and.

At any rate, I'm hoping I can stop in on my lunch hour and get my name switched over without any lag time. I don't see why they can't just take his name off and put mine on. We'll see.

Poor Dave is pretty much doomed to go without, though. They can't get his connection turned on in his new apartment until Wednesday. Yikes.

Funny thing is, he could do it himself. He knows what to do. Too bad it's not particularly legal, ne?

*sigh*

At any rate, just in case I can't get mine switched over, I wanted to make sure no one thought I just off and croaked. Heh. Hope to post again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home