Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Woo-hoo! Fifteen pages and 4 chapters tonight!

I am back, baby!

*dances*

Of course...I kinda forgot to eat...and I didn't check e-mail or...you know...answer the phone...and I forgot that my beloved radio station goes to a stupid radio show at 9:00 and half-listened to a bunch of crap-chatter for about half an hour before remembering to turn it off and pop in a random movie.

...

Okay, not so random. I popped in Firefly disc 3. Yeah, the one with Jayne on the cover. Heh.

No, he's not inspiration for this particular book, but the background music is nice, and it's kinda comforting to have friendly, familiar voices in the background.

Not that I noticed that I let it sit on the menu for a good twenty minutes before starting the first episode. Heh.

God, I just disappear when I'm in The Zone. Or does everything ELSE disappear?

Hmmm.....

Ponderous, man. Ponderous.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Yay for Sis!!!!! Sorry I haven't put your bday present in the mail yet--Liz has been home sick almost this whole week and I haven't made it by the post office yet.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Oh, I definitely disappear when I'm in the Zone. Actually there's this book called "Flow" whick talks about that very experience, of losing track of time and even space.

I'm done with Disc 3 of Firefly and am now ready to watch Disc 4. I should say that I'm pretty sure Jayne is my son's favorite character.

I'll admit I'll always have this soft spot for Mal, but I do have this thing about Jayne too. Simon's kinda cute, as is Wash. And Book, I love his voice. And his hair. LOL! And lest we forget he's in pretty good shape for his age.

Oh, and congrats on your 15 pagse and 4 chapters!!! That's great!! Whoo hooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home