Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Just got everything all switched over to the new -- I repeat: NEW!! -- laptop. Woo-hoo!

At least I THINK everything's copied over. I'm not planning to delete everything from the old one until I'm sure, though. Call me paranoid. I know I had some newer links that didn't get pulled over, but I'm willing to surf around for them first. If I just can't find 'em, I'll bring the other one back up and mix-n-match.

No worries.

This one's TONS faster. The screen is both clearer and larger. Tons of storage. Videos play without any hitches or hiccups. Hell, even the sound is better!

*is all enthralled*

I've never had a new computer before! I'm so excited!

*dances*

I forgot the original intention of this post. I really had something else to talk about. Just can't, for the life of me, think what.

Hm.

...

...

I got a new laptop! Woo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home