Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sidebar:

*blinks* I'm just reading over something I wrote, and I think this may well be the closest thing to a romantic thought I've ever written.

This wasn't anything like the relatively chaste kiss he'd stolen before. This was like tasting electricity, holding lightning in his hand, stroking his fingers over thunder. It filled him up, made it hard to breathe, and he couldn't get enough of it.

ACK! I think I'm getting soft! God forbid I should lose that edge of smart-assed hard-heartedness I so cherish.... Take thy beak from out my heart!

God save me from sap!

4 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger none said...

Pretty good sap from what I can see. At least you stayed with one metaphor. I like it. Janie

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Heh, yeah. I try to keep my metaphors in a row. *grin*

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger The Lizard Queen said...

I liked it too. And if you're getting soft, I hope you turn as gelatinious as jello. :)

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

*snicker* Gelatinous. I love that word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home