Monday, October 11, 2004

Sidebar:

Ah...Monday Night Football and Meat Loaf in the background....

Your every wish will be a wish that I will make come true
And if you want the moon I swear I'll bring it down for you
Let me into your heart

Believe me, baby, got your name carved on my soul
'Cause you're the only one that I'll give it to
Don't let 'em say that I'm a fool to act this way
'Cause if I'm crazy, I'm just crazy 'bout you!

Unfortunately, if Green Bay turns it over one more time, I may very well hang my head and cry. I love Tennessee -- I got to shake McNair's hand at the ProBowl in 2000, and that's just cool -- but it's KILLIN' me that GB is so far behind. Lordy!

Between interceptions and fumbles....

Heh, reminds me of the song stuck on my head earlier -- "Under Pressure". I've heard that phrase applied to Brett Favre more times tonight....

3 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Pauly said...

Hey Gutterball, drop me an email when you get the chance!

I have GB tonight. Ugly. I also have Donald Driver on my FFL. He saved me this week and ended up winning the game for me.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Yikes. 41-13.

I...did not...see that...coming. *blinks*

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Oh, my. Final score 48-27. How did that happen?

Again, it's not that I don't like the Titans. I just LOVE the Packers! It kills me to see poor Favre looking so down.

Third straight home loss. Man, the GB fans just aren't used to that! Isn't Lambeau supposed to be impenetrable? I mean, if I was gonna go anywhere but Arrowhead for a game, it'd be the Frozen Tundra. Egad.

What is it with this year, anyway? Seems like only the Patriots have stayed the same, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. *smirk*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home