Saturday, October 30, 2004

Dear Charlie:

Heh. Finished carving my pumpkins about an hour ago. One's nice and normal -- but upside down. The other one's the KC Chiefs logo, complete with arrowhead. It looks frickin cool lit up in the dark! Woo-hoo!

A couple of parents actually got out of their cars to comment. What a riot!

I'll count it a success. Yes, I took a picture. No, I probably won't put it up here. God only knows when I'll get it developed. The roll of film I developed for SmackDown in September had pictures from my car wreck in January.

Heh. I wouldn't hold your breath. *grin*

At any rate, I can't wait until tomorrow! Woo-hoo! Halloween at Arrowhead! How cool is that?

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger BG said...

Whoo hoo! Go Chiefs! I did have Indy -1.5 in one of my parlays, but since Cincy couldn't beat Tennessee, I'm not going to bitch about your Chiefs toasting the Colts. Hope you had fun (and hope you're feeling better)!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Heh, that's what you get. *smirk* Did you take the Patriots or the Steelers? *innocent grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home