Thursday, October 28, 2004

Dear Charlie:

Sick. Ugh. Pukey sick, even worse.

I apparently looked godawfully ill at work, as they sent me home. So now, I get to be sick at home. In a way, that's cool. But sick sucks.

However, I'm gulping down Gatorade and I'll try to eat some soup here in a little bit, as my stomach's finally settled down some. Until then, I'm watching Rose Red and playing some mahjong, both reading and writing my books and stories. *grin*

See, I can't even be home sick without multi-tasking!

4 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger BG said...

Awww... See, that's what you get when Republicans withhold the flu shots from the public. Don't be a hero, stay home until you're better. And let me know what happens on tomorrow's "The Price Is Right." I bid $27,555 on the second showcase.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Ah...Molly!!!!! I'm so sorry you're sick sweetie! Whose your favorite hunk and I'll send him right over to take care of you!!!! Poor thing..fix yourself a hot toddy, they really work!
Hugs hon and I hope you feel better soon!
Michelle
Who is sending get well vibes your way sweet!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Hope you're feeling better today, Sis!!!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Well, I'm still sick, but I'm at work. I know, BG, don't be a hero. *shrug* Can't help it. I miss more than a day at work and things go haywire. I can't explain it.

I feel a little better -- not so pukey -- so that's good. Caffeine headache from not being able to drink a Coke for two days, but I can live with that. Barely. *smirk* And I'm really, really tired of Gatorade.

But, I'm at work, and before too awful long, I'll start feeling better, I'm sure. I have pretty good mind-over-matter, in that respect.

Thanks for the well-wishes, though, folks. Does my heart good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home