Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Dear Charlie:

I'm back, baby!

Woo-hoo! Ten pages last night, and I kept every damn one! That's better than the entire total on the weekend (9 pages, of which I only kept 5) and this just during Monday Night Football!

The Zone is back!

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, but I was swamped at work, and I was definitely feelin' the Zone at home. *grin* Man, it feels good to have the words just pour out of me again!

I mean, you know it'll come back. You know it's not gone forever. But when it comes BACK after even a few days' absence and you realize how HARD you worked for even a few paragraphs just the day before....

Yeah. I'm feelin' it.

Oh, and by the bye, while I like Jake Plummer, it was lovely to see the Broncos get their butts kicked by the Bengals. No offense to the Bengals, but knowing they can beat Denver by 13 points makes me feel a lot better about that second division game at the end of the season....

3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Good for you! Is this the YA?

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Nope. Actually, this was in Book 3. Woo-hoo!

I decided to bump the Ino-zo scene back a bit, though it's a great opening bit, and start with Saki's frustrations that she can't train to Jita's and Taro's level because her sparring partners aren't as...durable...and only one can be healed without major surgery.

So, I'm starting in the middle of a fight. Well, a spar, ya know. *grin* I love doing that. I love writing about fighting (if you'll pardon the unintentional rhyme). If that's what it takes to get me back in the Zone, I'll take it and SMILE!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Dr. Pauly said...

Congrats on the breakthrough!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home