Sunday, October 24, 2004

Dear Charlie:

Oooh! Look at my Chiefs!!

I know, it's only half-time and anything can happen in the second half, but they're 28-3 at halftime, and Priest's already well over 100 yards, and the defense stopped Atlanta at the one yardline for 3 downs, making them settle for a field goal, and they've never threatened since! Hell, I'll take half a game!

Again, GutterBall is a happy, happy girl!

Of course, as I'm sure you can tell, it doesn't take much to make me happy....

WOO-HOO! Interception!! My boys! 15 seconds left in the half, and they get an interception!! *does a little dance*

ACK! Make that 35-3 at halftime! Wah-HOOOO!!

5 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger BG said...

SEVEN rushing TDs through three quarters? They're brutalizing the Falcons!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Dr. Pauly said...

Dude, Priest Holmes is hooking me up... 4 TDs and counting!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

I believe that, at 49-10, the proper terminology is "raping them of their dignity". *grin* I'm loving EVERY MINUTE of it! Woo-hoo!

We've taken out a lot of our starters, which was pretty smart. Hell, we had TWO rushers get killer yardage this game. Who knew Blaylock (2nd rusher) would get so much play this year? *big grin* He may break 100 yet, and he's only played half a game!

WOo-HOO! We just broke the record for rushing touchdowns in a single game! YEAH, BABY!! 56-10!

540+ yards of total offense. Two rushers racking up stats against the #1 rushing defense in the league. So damn many defensive stands. Just incredible.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Molly...I must say your boys made you proud tonight!!!
Yeee haaaawwwww as they say here in the south. I love reading your football posts, you get so excited!!!!
Hugs,
Lady Samwise

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

*sheepish* I just can't help myself! I was hootin and howlin like an idiot yesterday, and the open windows be damned. I figured everyone on the block knew what I was hollerin over, anyway....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home