Thursday, October 21, 2004

Dear Charlie:

Heh. Another quote struck me as I'm reading through....

Though she'd never know it, he was actually quite fond of her. That was, of course, the extent of his feelings toward her, as she well knew, but it was more than any of the other people had received from him. And, despite her current grumblings, she occasionally admitted he wasn't a complete beast.

Of course, she usually followed up that lukewarm compliment by reminding him that being a beast's ass wasn't much of an improvement.

Kinda struck me funny. *grin*

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

What's this from? I can't tell if it's Jita or not.

Reminds me of the saying about even a dog's ass getting a little sunshine every now and again.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

*grin* No, not Jita. Heh. Not that trilogy.

Though the statement could DEFINITELY apply to him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home