Sunday, October 17, 2004

Dear Charlie:

ACK! My boys lost! *cries* And I missed that last quarter to go to a baby shower! *cries harder* Kristi, ya know I love you, right? *grin*

At any rate, I'm finally back in town. Answered some e-mail, watchin some Smackdown, reading up on what happened in that last, crucial quarter. You know, catchin up.

So, not much to blog about tonight. I'll have more to say tomorrow.

Heh, Smackdown gets more amusing every week. Right now? A Battle Royale to find the #1 contender for the US title. *grin* That ring just isn't big enough for that many muscles! What a riot!

And yes, Luther Reigns--he of the lovely legs--is in the ring, pummeling away. *smirk* GutterBall is a very happy girl....

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

It's NOT our fault this time. Jim made a special trip to WingStop before the game. Glad you made it home okay!!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

I must have angered the football gods when I skipped out on them for a baby shower. [harsh whisper] THEY KNEW.

Well, that's the last time I'll ever do THAT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home