Sunday, October 10, 2004

Dear Charlie:

Ah, Football Day. Err...I mean SUNDAY. *grin*

I watched Smackdown last night, I'm watching Giants vs. Dallas today, and all is right in the world. *happy sigh*

I really ought to post my football picks for each week, but I'm sure I'd only embarrass myself. It gets harder and harder each year to predict winners. Free agency (which I have no problem with, mind you) makes for so much change in the roster that, unless your teams have the same basic line (like the Chiefs offensive front, for the most part), it's nearly impossible to extrapolate from year to year. In a way, it makes it more interesting. But it's a little frustrating sometimes.

But, it's time for some lunch, so I'm keeping this short. I kinda feel it necessary to balance out the ridiculous length of my last post. Ha!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

ACK! Seattle, you posers! You lost to frickin ST. LOUIS!!

ARG! Dammit, they had it in the BAG at halftime! It wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't just kinda quit. I mean, I can deal if the other team had just played better in the second half, but it's like Seattle just quit! Oh, woe!

But the Giants won, so that's not bad. And the Jets won, so that's pretty cool, too. And poor ol' San Fran kicked its losing streak, though it was only against Arizona. *sigh*

And San Diego? Geez! Where the hell did they come from today?? Has the world gone mad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home