Tuesday, September 07, 2004

XODTICA Update:

It's official, folks! My story is published!

The first issue of Xodtica magazine (see the link to the right) is now available for purchase from the Xodtica website. It doesn't look like we can preview issues before ordering, unfortunately, but the issue is available.

I, for one, plan to print my contributor copy off after work today! Woo-hoo! There's even a little "about the author" blurb in the back!

This is so cool....

And for those of you who don't particularly care for erotica, my story is...a bit more tactful, more euphamistic than the usual hard-core stuff. Yes, it contains sex, but it's not terribly GRAPHIC sex, ya know? *blush*

I mean, Mom's read it.... It can't be THAT bad....

4 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Are you SURE she read it? All?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Ummm...noooo....

I mean, she never SAID anything about finishing it. She said she READ it. She didn't say she FINISHED it....

Hmmm....

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Molly, I forgot to tell you that you were being spoken of very highly by Barbara K on the Angela Knight list as a lot of people have read your story and loved it! There are about 700 people on Angela's site! Thought you might like to know that juicy little piece of information even if your Mom didn't make it all the way through! Hugs Hon!
Proud of you!
Michelle

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Holy cow, really? Oh, Michelle, I can't TELL you how cool that is! I don't suppose just anyone can drop in and see what's going on, what's being said...?

Wow! Highly spoken of! *blushes*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home