Thursday, September 30, 2004

Superfluous Sidebar:

Here's a line for the ages:

Cop 1: Alvin must have talked.

Cop 2: But he doesn't know anything.

Cop 1: I didn't say he knew anything. I said he talked.

Heh. That's priceless. It's from BAIT, a Jamie Foxx movie from several years back. That man plays a fool, and the cops know it. *grin*

I guess it's probably only funny if you've listened to JF bullshit his way through a good hour, hour and a half's worth of screen time on the build-up....

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger none said...

The Mad Hatter and I love comedy. So I know it and it's funny. We watch a lot of the comedy channel. Do you?

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Heh. That movie slays me. That man plays a FOOL! Just BS every other line!

Anyway, I don't have cable, so I don't get the comedy channel. HOWEVER, the only reality show I can even conceive of watching is "Last Comic Standing". Jay London absolutely killed me, as did Gary Gulman. And Todd Glass. *grin*

'Course, I didn't watch season one, as I don't watch TV often enough to even know it was on....

I watch WAY more movies than TV!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home