Thursday, September 02, 2004

Superfluous Sidebar:

Woo-hoo! The Chiefs are on ABC, so I don't have to find someplace else to watch it! God, I love my boys.... Kick some ass, guys!

Man, our defense just STOMPED the Cowboy's opening drive, but Dallas's defense didn't do too bad on our opening drive, either. We got a first down but ended up having to punt. *sigh* We're still gonna kick ass.

God, I love this sport!

And this particular match-up is kind of amusing -- cowboys and indians on a much grander scale....

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Redneck Texan said...

How long has it been since you been to a Super Bowl Parade.

Its the preseason man. We aint even trying.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

*grin* Yeah, but this is preseason after a particularly long, dry spell without football! I didn't get to go to a game in person last season, so the off-season was particularly trying....

And I'm just a rabid football fan!

*sigh* My boys haven't been to the Bowl since before I was born, sad to say. But, this is the year, baby!

Of course, I also say that every year.... *wicked grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home