Saturday, September 25, 2004

Dear Charlie:

THREE days to Smackdown, folks! Woo-hoo!

On a less chipper note, I've been doing dishes and scouring the kitchen all day. Yuck. I still need to mop the bathroom floor, but I think I'll put it off. My hands are all scoury-bleachy, but the kitchen practically sparkles. I wouldn't mind smelling Pine-Sol over bleach and lemon 409, but I'm kinda tired.

Housework HAS to be the best exercise ever. 'Specially when you put your back into it....

But the Meat Loaf rules. I've been through all 3 albums I have at least twice. Makes for a damn good day!

But now it's time to chill out a little, maybe take a shower early because I used really frickin HOT water, and think about what's for dinner. Kitchen's clean, so maybe I'll cook. Maybe not. Kinda tired. Maybe I'll just have a sandwich.

And Smackdown comes on tonight! Woo-hoo! Can't wait for that!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Oh, yeah, don't cook dinner and mess up your lovely kitchen! I survived a day with the relatives. I worked this morning and got 2 of the 3 websites up for testing. Another long today tomorrow probably....

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Oh, yeah. I made a sandwich. Even used a paper plate. *grin*

Bummer on the relatives. Yuck. At least you survived...somewhat intact...I hope!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home