Friday, September 17, 2004

Dear Charlie:

Damn. Don't you hate it when you forget what you were gonna blog about? *sigh*

Heh, watching Red vs. Blue. That show is GREAT. Take scenes from an X-Box video game, add a bunch of guys reading their lines over a telephone, mix in some hilariously irreverant one-liners, half-bake, and you got something beautiful. Heh.

Caboose: My dad always said "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"

Church: Hey, Rookie. Did you just call my girlfriend a cow?

Tucker: No, I think he called her a slut.

Hehehe...crack me up.

At any rate, since I can't remember what I was planning to blog about over lunch, I guess I'll just put it off until I get back to work. Something between here and there will no doubt jog the memory.

HA! I think what cracks me up the most about this show is that, with all their very creative cursing -- team-killing f*cktard, back-stabbing cockbite, f*ckberries, etc. -- when in the extremity of their lives, they always fall back on the simple-but-effective, "Awww, crap!" hehehe

Church: Tucker, you ready? Let's go.

Tucker: There's NO WAY I'm going through that thing [the transporter].

Church: Tucker, we don't have time for this. Why would they give us a teleporter if it doesn't work?

Tucker: I don't know! Why would they give us a tank that no one can drive?

Church: We already tested the teleporter, remember?

Tucker: We threw rocks through it!

Church: Yeah, and? So what? The rocks came out the other side, didn't they?

Tucker: Yeah, but they were all hot...and covered with black stuff.

Church: Oh, so I guess that's what this is all about. You're afraid of a little black stuff.

Tucker: Yes. I am. I am afraid of black stuff.

Church: Tucker, I almost hate to do this to you. [slowly raises weapon]

Tucker: You wouldn't.

Church: You know, I look at it this way. Either A, we go through there and get the flag back, or B, we stay here and I get to kill you. Either way, I win.

Tucker: For the record, I want you to know...rocks aren't people.

Church: [not lowering weapon] Duly noted. Now get in there.

Tucker: Crrrap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home