Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Dear Charlie:

Dude! That was one hell of a weekend!

Man, it's totally weird to be off-line for that long. I checked in to my e-mail and such, but I couldn't do any real stuff. Hell, I only replied to like two things all weekend long! It's kinda spooky.

But, I'm back, baby. I'm back to the internet connection. Wah-hoo!

Now, to check all the little sites I cruise for updates and such, to check everyone's blogs to see how their weekends were, and to do a little writing before I go to bed early. Yowza!

I'll blog the hell out of y'all tomorrow....

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh Molly, I know what you mean! I love cruising my favorite blogs! Well, they know who they are! I keep meaning to add yours to my side bar so I don't have to keep going to Janie's but oh well! Ya know I wubs ya! Sounds like you had an incredible weekend, much love huh? Nothing like those adorable neices and they are just as much fun when they grow up! They they can go out with you! Rachel is like one of my favorite people in the world! She is a ton of fun and keeps me young!

I know what you mean about internet withdrawels though, when I go home I get the shakes by about Saturday evening! It makes me crazy and no one understands my obsession with a computer! Heh! I don't care, what do they know anyway?

HAve a good week sweets!!!
Michelle

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Heh. The nieces. They're absolutely precious. They slay me.

It kills me that the eldest is in kindergarten, though. I mean, wasn't she just born yesterday? I swear I remember holding her like five minutes after she was born. Hell, she was still gooey. *shakes head* And now she's in KINDERGARTEN.

I guess I've slept since then, ne?

At any rate, you have a lovely week, too!

Um, and you DO have me on your blog. Which is absolutely cool, Michelle! I hope you don't mind that I added you to mine....

It was kinda fun making the rounds -- mine to Joely's, Joely's to the Lizard Queen's, LQ's to Jane's, Jane's to yours, and the sky's the limit after that! -- but I sometimes like to skip around. I don't like having a routine. Makes me too predictable, and I just can't be that! *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home