Sunday, September 05, 2004

Dear Charlie:

*wicked grin*

Thanks to my beloved sister's little congratulatory Irish Drinking song, I've been having the most lovely dreams of Luther Reigns with that...uh...nifty little band around his thigh. Perhaps I should explain a bit where that came from.

You all will likely think I'm a total fruit, but here goes....

I love Dragonball Z. Hilarious show with tons of killer fighting, pithy one-liners, and a lot more depth than it's given credit for. Cartoon, yes, but not really for kids. At any rate, this one character from the first few episodes, Raditz, has the best legs I've EVER seen on a cartoon. Strange, I know. But it's hard to miss. There are a few scenes there where I just want to drool, despite watching a cartoon. *sheepish grin*

I can't help it. I'm a leg woman. I like a man with nicely toned legs, mainly because most guys don't really work on their legs. They chisel their upper bodies and their abs to perfection, then have these little birdie legs. Sheesh. I love proportion in all things, and nothing says "attention to detail" better than sexy, toned, manly legs.

At any rate, after a while's pondering -- and talking about it with my beloved sister -- I determined that what really set those legs off was the little band Raditz wears around his thigh. Sure, he has one around his bicep, too, but it's the leg one that really does it. Don't know why, but I'm lovin' the thigh band.

So, of course, my beloved sister immediately uses this information against me by not only writing a song with my new favorite wrestler wearing that little badge of sexy, but also adding said badge of sexy to my favorite character in her My Beloved series! ARG!! Dammit, Gregar's already drool-worthy enough!

Needless to say, this barrage of images has wormed its way into my sleep cycle, and I end up with Luther Reigns' body, Raditz's hair, my picture of Gregar's face and personality, and that sexy, drooly, absolutely fabulous little thigh band setting off the whole package.

Sweet dreams, GutterBall. Suh-WEET dreams....

*smirk*

And thanks, beloved Sis, for said sweet dreams!

8 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Sweet Dreams!! And thank you for giving me the nice little torture devices to add to the beginning of book 2. As if Gregar wasn't tempting enough, now Shannari's going to....Oh. Well. You'll have to read about it when I get there.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

ACK! Wretched woman!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Here's a chicken/egg question. Was the leather band there all along and Shannari didn't know it was there? Now that she does, she can't stop wondering how it got there? Or is the leather band something SHE'LL give him? And then she'll have to think about it. How she put it on his leg. How if the wind caught his memsha just right....Hmmm.

Now I believe I've earned the title of wretched woman.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Oh, yeah. Big time.

WRETCHED.

WRE. TCHED.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Not WRET...CHED?

I'm trying to visualize the length of the memsha. Exactly how high that band must be on his thigh. Whether she can catch a glimpse of it easily, or if a really big gust of wind needs to flap that red cloth higher. You know she's an ass girl. Although she's going to get a new appreciation for Gregar's thighs.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

I'm so wretched I just posted another little excerpt. Let me know what you think.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Oh, dear. I wonder if Gregar wears a loincloth under his memsha?

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

No. WRE. TCHED. Trust me. *smirk*

Vicious woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home