Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Dear Charlie:

Providence. Fate. Whatever you want to call it, I think it's calling me.

Everyone knows I'm dying to go to Smackdown in September, right? Well, I was debating on what type of ticket to get. Ringside and lower level are a bit expensive, so I had honestly toyed with the idea of just getting balcony tickets. Memorial Hall is small enough that anyone can probably see well from anywhere, and why blow an extra $20 just to be up in their faces?

However, the money left over from my Chiefs Game Fund and my payment for my story in Xodtica (http://www.xodtica.com) add up to exactly the cost of a ringside/lower level ticket. Hm. I mean EXACTLY. This is not a nice, round number, people.

Soooo.... I think I may go ringside! Woo-hoo! That is, of course, if there are any tickets left there when I go get one next week....

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Sorta like me accidentally on purpose finding two business-sized envelopes and actually having enough stamps to send the query out yesterday. Fate.

Hey, have you heard anything from Xodtica yet??

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

*grin* That's what I figure.... Ringside, baby!

Nope, haven't heard. Maybe the site's just for ordering, not for previewing? I dunno. I'd feel a lot better if I'd received my contributor's copy, but no dice yet.

I will not be nervous. I will not be nervous. I will not be nervous. *is nervous*

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger The Lizard Queen said...

Let us know when you do! I'm very excited for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home