Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Buzz-Killing Sidebar:

I forgot we get paid the day BEFORE the end of the month, so I banked my paycheck over lunch and got my Smackdown pictures developed.

*cries*

Too dark! Too stinkin dark! My flash didn't reach far enough to light anything but the row of seats in front of me (I sat in the second row back from the balcony, so there's a helluva drop-off), and the ring wasn't lit well enough to show up, darn it! I can occasionally see a flash of high-lit muscle, but I might as well have been taking pictures in a cave with no flash!

*sniffle* No Luther Reigns photos for me to drool over....

I did, however, get a dozen lovely, sparklingly clear pictures of the balcony railing and the shoes the guy in front of me propped up there. *sigh*

On a weird note, I'd long since forgotten what the dozen earlier pictures on the roll were. Hell, I didn't even remember when I took them! Turns out, they're mildly unpleasant reminders of my car accident back in January. Geez. What a gold nugget this roll of film was, ne?

*rolls eyes*

Needless to say, I'm not developing any of the four or so back rolls of film I've been storing any time soon! God only knows what's on them!

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

BUMMER! I was afraid of that. Jim took pictures at River Falls several years ago and they're so far away you can't even make out most of the players' numbers.

At least you've got funds now, and the MEMORY will live in your heart (and your dreams *wink wink*).

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Yeah....

But I wanted PICTURES! *pouts*

Ah, well. There's always next time and floor seats. If I can hold out that long, it'll all be good.

And there are always those lovely, wonderful dreams!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home