Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Bizarro Sidebar:

Well, something seems to be a little whonky with Blogger. I've made two posts to this blog today that haven't shown up yet, and my beloved sister has made comments that, likewise, have yet to show. I know it's not my computer, as my comments have shown up on her blog.

Hmmm....

God only knows when this little ditty will show up, but I figured it can't hurt to try. Usually when I get that repeating "0% published" message that just keeps kicking itself back up, I can publish a new blog entry later and both will pop up. Maybe that's no longer a valid strategy....

Hmmm, again....

At any rate, one of these will surely eventually go through. I hope. *blinks*

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Never mind. All fixed.

And I got the e-mail thingy fixed, too! Woo-hoo! Double whammy!

I told you this was a good day....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home