Monday, August 16, 2004

Special Bulletin:

Okay. Thanks to my beloved sister and the adored Lizard Queen, I have a special announcement to make. Actually, I've already made the announcement, but it's in the comments section, and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to ignore it there.

So, for said announcement to have any meaning to me whatsoever, I must make it FORMAL.

AHEM. Hear ye, hear ye. As of this 16th day of August in the year of our Lord, 2004, I, Molly Burkhart -- aka GutterBall -- do hereby declare that I will have at least a first draft of The Second Chance, Book 3 in my trilogy, finished by Christmas of this same year of our Lord, 2004.

And there was great rejoicing. Yay.

I further solemnly swear that, if I finish said book well in advance of the Christmas deadline, I will then change my oath to querying out said trilogy by Christmas.

There. It's out. Like the chicken shit comment, it can no longer be taken back. *grin* Look out, world.

5 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger The Lizard Queen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger The Lizard Queen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

And there were, in the same country, writers abiding in their stories keeping watch over their characters by night. And lo, the Goddess Salome came upon them, and Her heated perfume steamed all about them, and they were sore in need. And the Goddess said unto them, "Fear not, for behold I bring thee numerous tidings of great inspiration for all smut writers. For unto you is given this day My Muse, which is Smoldering Lust. And this shall be a sign unto you. You shall find your words, wrapped in heated phrases, lying on a bed of silken sheets."

And suddenly there was with the Goddess a multitude of characters and stories, praising Salome and saying, "Glory to Salome in the Highest, and to writers, Lust, Smoldering Smut to all."

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

*big grin* I will NEVER figure out how you do that!

SO impressive! And so WITTY, too!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger The Lizard Queen said...

Me neither. I will never figure out how she does it. *grin* But I'm so glad she does!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home