Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Special Bulletin:

I just got INCREDIBLE news from my best friend in my home town....

She's pregnant with twins -- little mutant vampires, she calls them, as they suck up all her energy and the energy of everyone in a twenty-foot radius -- and just did the gender-discovering ultrasound.

*drumroll*

She's having a boy AND a girl! Woo-hoo! How perfect is that? She gets it all out in one fell swoop!

Kudos to you, Kristi! God love ya!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging enjoyment.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Oh, WOW! That's awesome! I always thought it would be cool to have fraternal twins--until I had kids of my own and realized how much work just ONE infant at a time is. That's wonderful news, Sis--give Kristi my best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home