Thursday, August 26, 2004

New Update:

I told you guys nothing was wrong with me!

Well...I'm not SICK, anyway....

Doc said I have a minor sinus infection. He also said it's probably a good thing I lost my voice. It means this one isn't settling into my chest like the last couple. It's promising that it took my voice instead of becoming pneumonia.

Hell, if it stays in my nose and throat and doesn't knock me out like that last one did, I'll lose my voice for a week!

At any rate, he said to take some Tylenol, gargle some warm salt water, and enjoy the game.

Good Doc, ne? *grin*

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging.

3 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Well, glad it's nothing serious!!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Ditto on that.

He said the sinus infection is just allergies and maybe a bit of a cold, but he knows I don't like taking antibiotics -- or medication of any kind, really -- so he suggested alternatives.

Good guy, that Doc.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger username said...

Poor baby! Hope you recover soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home