Friday, August 20, 2004

Funny Sidebar:

My beloved sister just asked me The Question.

"Who's Charlie?"

There is no simple answer to this question, and I won't attempt to fully explain it here. I might someday, but not today.

The short answer is this: I simply don't closely associate with anyone named Charlie. The cook at Champs, a man I do claim as a friend, goes by "Chuck", but that's the closest to it and I haven't actually seen Chuck in a coon's age.

Long story short, since I don't know anyone named Charlie, no one will think I'm talking directly to him or her unless I mention him or her by name.

Part of the long answer is this: I will probably list this blog as my "for more information" website if I ever get published, and I like to keep people guessing.

This is probably the more truthful answer.

I may have explained the Charlie part, to a certain extent -- though why I picked "Charlie" when there are literally hundreds of names I can't match to anyone I know will always remain a secret only I know for sure -- but I have yet to explain the "Letters to" part, and I don't think I will any time soon. It's my little quirk, and I feel no need to further explain it. Well, I feel the need, but I'm gonna be contrary and not do so. *innocent grin*

In case you were wondering...no, I didn't really give anyone any information as to the title of my blog. This little digression was virtually worthless in the scope of things, and I doubt anyone is any the wiser as to my motivations.

*happy grin*

You may now return to your regularly scheduled blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home