Monday, August 30, 2004

Dear Charlie:

I've been too excited tonight to write -- or to revise, actually. I can't believe I actually sold a story! I mean, I know my stories aren't terribly boring or badly written, but good enough that someone IN THE KNOW is banking on its readability? Its mass appeal? WOW!

I guess I never thought of it that way before. Now, the idea nearly overwhelms me.

Wow.

Wow. Did you know they made Harley Davidson shoulder pads for professional football players? Yeesh! You learn something new every day, especially when you watch Monday Night Football, ne?

Hn.

Needless to say, my somewhat childish inability to focus when I'm excited just asserted itself. Sorry, folks! I'll try to stick to the point in future.

*snicker* Shyeah, right....

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger The Lizard Queen said...

Ride that high, Gutterball. Ride it for what it's worth. *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home