Monday, August 23, 2004

Dear Charlie:

Ugh. Home sick today. I should have known anything that scratchy and hacky at night would only be worse first thing in the morning.

It is, however, kinda fun to call in sick and have the receptionist -- who knows your voice like she knows her own -- ask who the heck is calling. *grin* Yes, I'm that hoarse.

I would've gone in anyway, but I have a bit of a temperature with this thing, too. I had some chills and sweats this morning that drove me out of bed long before I wanted to get up, and I'm afraid that might mean I'm contagious.

So, I'm home. Watch me jump for joy. *rolls eyes*

I really, really hate being sick.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Sending you a cyber cup of tea thick with honey and just a touch of lemon!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Aaaaahhhhh.....

Goes down just about right! Thanks, Sis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home