Sunday, August 15, 2004

Dear Charlie:

Ah, the weekend.

Thank God for Sunday, is all I can say. And it's getting ready to mean something again, as it's preseason. In a couple weeks, every Sunday will be a riot of football and whooping like idiots and screaming until the ol' throat's sore. *sigh* I can't wait.

I watched the Chiefs game Friday night, and I gotta say, our first string offense is just blindingly effective! Woo-hoo! And the first string defense did a lot of things right, though everyone will focus on the one wrong thing they did -- letting that guy through to score a long rushing touchdown. *shakes head* That was the ONLY obviously dopey thing they did, and that makes them damn promising, in my opinion.

I can't wait! We're SO going to the Super Bowl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home