Sunday, August 22, 2004

Dear Charlie:

Up to 150 pages in my revision tonight.

I'm a little ashamed. I could've gotten a TON more done this weekend, but I kept getting sidetracked.

I visited my beloved sister Saturday and had a great day there. I played mahjong most of the day today, thanks to said beloved sister sharing her computer version. Plus, I watched a ton of DBZ today for some reason, and that's a little...distracting. *sheepish grin*

At any rate, I'm pretty chuffed at the changes I'm making, but I need to keep my sorry butt in gear.

I'm really, really tempted to pop in Budokai 2 and kick a little ass before I go to bed, but I should probably just turn in early. Tomorrow's Monday. Mondays are hard enough without being zonked.

Plus, I seem to have a scratchy, coughy kind of throat today and a lot of excess snot floating around. Dammit. I'd better not be coming down with something.

At any rate, good night all. I'm making myself go to bed after this episode is over. I gotta watch Vegeta tell his little story about how he finally went Super Saiyan before fully turning in.

Hn.

"The sleeper has awakened. I am the Prince of all Saiyans, once again!"

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger The Lizard Queen said...

Don't worry, Gutterball. You weren't the only one distracted this weekend. I had intended to get a LOT more done too, but Sat. and Sun. went by so darn fast!

Seriously, where the heck did August go? This is the last full week of August coming up and I just flipped the calendar from July to August. Not only has it felt like fall most of the month here in Packer Land with record lows, but the month is almost gone!

That means the year is almost gone too! I'm scared, man, I'm really scared! Time is just flying by too fast.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Got that right. This year has gone by entirely too quickly. It's just not cool.

But, at least it HAS seemed much more like fall than summer for most of the season. That makes ME feel better. I hate heat.

Re-read Swelter if you don't believe me! *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home